Search This Blog

Monday, October 25, 2010

Finishing Limbo and Starting EyePet

Well I played through and finished Limbo on XBLA.  It was one of the best games I have ever digitally purchased with the exception of Pixel Junk Monsters on PSN.  This was an accomplishment for me because this is the first game I have started and finished since the birth of my daughter.  Feeling good I switched systems and threw in EyePet for PS3.  Now this isn't the review but it plays very much like the demo (I know big shock) but I think this is one of those games that shows off the PS Move and EyeToy.  It took awhile to get started, you get the egg, name the little thing (Mac) and get started.  I put in about a half hour and walked away not being that impressed.  I know I need to give it more time and I will. 

Starting this week I will be starting "quick reviews" of games that are in my library that I have enjoyed and not.  I will be doing about 1 or 2 a day.  Also I will be asking for reviews of games for my potential holiday purchases.  So enjoy and any questions please ask... thanks for reading.

Ratchet and Clank: Tools of Destruction - This game was ahead of the curve and one of the reasons people stayed with the PS3 at launch.  Game play was fun and graphics are right out of a cartoon.  It makes you wonder why there hasn't been a cartoon yet. Other positives easy to learn, gadget guns are fun, great game to watch as well as play.  Puzzles are fun and right now as part of the PS3 greatest hits a steal at $29.99 or less.
Grade - A

Finally has any of the readers purchased Time Crisis yet?  I am curious before I buy the gun attachment and game.  Reviews for the game seem mixed.  Post in the comments and tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment