Search This Blog

Friday, September 10, 2010

Sony Move & Amazon Warehouse Deals

The anticipation for Sony Move is at a fever pitch right now, the new Kevin Butler ads premiered last night during the Saints / Vikings game.  He is staying with a family for "90 days".  His twitter account is great (its under the Kevin Butler) and should be fun over the next few weeks.  I wonder if Microsoft is worried that this will steal some of the thunder from Halo: Reach.  I doubt it, those commercials are proof that they could do a Halo Movie.  Sony Move intrigues me with the 1:1 ratio.  I have seen the reviews on X-Play and on CNET but I think the jury is still out.  I believe people will want to see how Move works on their current library.  I know I have Heavy Rain (this is a great game) and want to see how it works.  I am not a FPS guy but might give games like Killzone 3 and Time Crisis a try.  I remember playing all the "gun games" in the arcade and am anxious to see how it holds up.  Time will show how it holds up and I will be giving my full review the week of the 17th.  I will buying it first day but it is unknown if I will "nerd out" for it.  I have the Sony camera already so I think I will buy a game (Sports Champions), the nav stick and the Move controller (maybe 2 of these).  Should be fun I am looking foward to it.

Speaking of buying and just random checking a website, here is my first plug for website.  Go to http://www.amazon.com/ and search Warehouse deals.  Amazon Warehouse for video games, this is kind of the scratch and dent section of a grocery store.  Games and systems can be cheap but they are one of a kind and will come with cosmetic "faults".  Sometimes I will just randomly check the site for "deals".  I have heard of $65 Nintendo Wiis (very few) and $100 Xbox Arcades (like new).  The description is usually pretty accurate and they the return policy is still in full effect for the items that come from the actual Warehouse.  Its a crap shoot but still fun, none the less.  Good luck and happy hunting...

No comments:

Post a Comment